Whitney Gibson will be leading an upcoming webinar, “How to Come Out on Top When Dealing With Negative Reviews.” The live webinar, hosted by the Association of Strategic Marketing, will take place on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. It is primarily designed for marketing directors, managers, social media managers, presidents, vice presidents, analysts, consultants, copywriters and other marketing professionals.
With an increase in online reputation attacks, many companies are afraid they cannot control public perception. After all, virtually anyone with a desire to harm a business can easily do so by posting false statements online.
Every solution to an online reputation attack is fact-dependent, however, with circumstances and factors such as jurisdiction, available claims, potential damage, client’s budget, and attacker’s characteristics needing to be considered. Despite the uniqueness of each attack, a company should not wait until it is harmed to act. Instead, it should have a program in place to prevent or mitigate damage.
This live webinar will teach you how to protect, monitor, and defend against online reputation attacks.
Attendees will learn:
- Why online reputation is so significant for businesses;
- Why online reputation attacks can be so damaging, and impactful on your company’s bottom line;
- How to take affirmative steps to improve your company’s online reputation, without creating legal or reputational risks;
- How to cost-effectively monitor your reputation and detect online attacks; and
- The many types of solutions that can protect your company in various unique circumstances
For more information, and to sign up for the webinar at a discounted rate, click here: http://www.associationofmarketing.org/live-webinar/394241?discount_code=Q3092528&p=13389&p=18104